Electronic Payment and Refund Policy
To use this online service to make your EquiShare Credit Union (“ECU”) loan payment you agree that:
- You are responsible for entering the correct information, including your member and loan number, to complete the transaction.
- ECU charges a convenience fee for this service.
- ECU is not responsible for late payments.
- ECU is not liable for late or misapplied payments due to incorrect account information, delays, interruptions or transmission failures caused by third parties or circumstances beyond our control, including mechanical, communication, electronic or equipment failure caused by acts of God or acts of public enemies.
- You may incur additional fees for late payments in accordance with the terms of your loan.
- ECU will report information about your account to credit reporting agencies.
- Late payments or other defaults on your loan(s) will be reflected on your credit report.
- Over payments or duplicate payments will be refunded upon request, less any convenience fee paid.
- Funds received in excess of a final payment will be deposited to the share savings account.
- Credit/debit card authorizations for payments will be credited as follows:
- If authorized before 11:00 pm CST, Monday-Friday (except on Federal holidays), will post to your account on the following business day. Payments made after 11:00 pm CST, Monday-Friday (except on Federal holidays), will typically post to your loan two (2) business days later. For example payments authorized before 11:00 pm on Monday will be posted to the loan account on Tuesday; payments authorized after 11:00 pm on Monday will be posted to the loan account on Wednesday.
- If authorized between 11:00 pm on Thursday and 11:00 pm on Sunday will be posted to the loan account on Monday, payments authorized after 11:00 pm on Sunday(except on Federal holidays) will be posted to the loan account on Tuesday. This payment process does not consider Saturday or Sunday to be a business day.
If you choose not to accept these terms, please mail your payment or use the night drop box at 405 E Central, Wichita KS 67202 or 9100 W Central, Wichita KS 67212. You may call 316-263-6171 during office hours (8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, Saturday) to speak to a member service representative about other payment options.